Sunday, April 2, 2006

Hand-Foot-Mouth Disease

Just as I was feeling really crummy we got a call from my pal Henry Light's mom Amy letting us know that their pediatrician had just diagnosed Hen with Hand-Foot-Mouth Disease (read about it here or here).

Amy assured us it wasn't serious but that I was likely to get it because he and I shared a sippy cup on a playdate the weekend before. This definitely shed some light on what the sores were on my hands. Friday I got a wicked fever at ELDC and had one bout of diarrhea just to make the situation better. It was appearing as if I too had my own case of Hand-Foot-Mouth Disease.

After a bit more compassion from my parents as to why I was being cranky, they've helped me get through the worst of it and I'm on the mend. I'm still a snot factory though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home